Want to say ‘I Do’ at an exotic location? Whether it is on the French Riviera, in the Caribbean or South East Asia, Bimera Events will help you create your perfect day. Destination weddings are a growing trend in the wedding industry and many couples are choosing to exchange their vows in many romantic and exotic places across the globe. Destination weddings are not only a unique experience, they can also be stress and worry-free, it can be considered as a vacation or getaway for you and your guests; and it is valuable time spent bonding with your closest family and friends.
Choose the package that is right for you, pack your bags and rest assured that Bimera Events will make your dream wedding come true.
This package is for couples who have already chosen their destination and resort, but would like to have a professional handle the planning and communication.
- Assist with the selection of the resort wedding package, wedding ceremony and dinner reception.
- Assistance and advice with décor and logistics of the wedding day based on the resort package.
- All communication with the onsite coordinator at the resort to ensure that your wedding day is organized and planned accordingly.
- The planner does not escort the group.
This package is for couples who would like the Traditional package with the luxury of having a certified planner present to oversee the fine details and ensure the couple enjoys the perfect storybook wedding.
- All of the services in the Traditional Package plus;
- The planner will travel with the group to oversee all the details and make sure your day unfolds as planned.
This package is for couples who would like a professional to guide them through the entire process from start to finish. We will work with you in all aspects of planning and coordinating and help you create your fairytale wedding.
- Assistance with selecting an appropriate destination and suitable venue
- Negotiating group rates for travel and accommodations
- Assisting with preparing a detailed itinerary that will balance leisure time and pre-organized group activities for you and your guests
- Arranging and coordinating private functions
- Unlimited advice, expertise and consultation
- Budget management
- Design and decor advice
- Your planner will be present for the week of the wedding to ensure all aspects of your wedding is executed accordingly as your fairytale comes to life.
Group travels for our destination packages will be handled by a TICO certified travel consultant at no additional cost.